10 Simple Tips to Get REALLY FIT
By: The Jump Rope Queen
1. Clean up your diet. This is critical for health. You can work out all day every day and if you eat poorly, you are counteracting all your hard work.
2. Drink at least 1 gallon of H2O every day. Down a glass first thing in the morning, before each meal, and each night before you go to bed. Then sip on water throughout the day.
3. Work out 5-6 times a week.
4. Consistency is key. If you mess up, don’t have an all or nothing mentality. All those positive changes you have made will eventually be second nature. It take practice.
5. Keep a journal and write down everything you eat. “If you bite it, write it.”
6. Warm up and cool down in all of your workouts to prevent injury.
7. Take before pictures and measurements so you can look back at how far you’ve come once you start this journey.
8. Write out your goals. The more specific you write them out, the more likely you are to get there.
9. Eat 5-7 times a day. Keep your metabolism up and your body will be a fat burning machine.
10. Find an accountability partner or group. Surround yourself with others going on the same journey to live a healthier life. You will learn from others as much as they learn from you.
I am a Team Beachbody Coach, PASSIONATE about helping you reach your fitness goals!! Hopefully, these tips will help you as they did me! If you want to learn more about my next online SWEATY FITNESS CHALLENGE, send me an email to JamieLen99@gmail.com with your goals and I will tell you how it works.