Are you READY for this? Here’s how it all works.
I couldn’t help but laugh when my mom told me she thought P90X was a radio station when she first heard me talk about it. It made me think how I really should clarify how this all works for those who aren’t familiar with Beachbody yet.
No matter what program you commit to completing, having a coach to lean on to help you reach your fitness goals will help you get there quicker.
There are many factors that will contribute to your success on your journey. Whatever your goals are, the road to transforming your health and changing your habits for life will be much easier if you are aware of these things.
Things you need to know before committing to getting healthy:
1) What workout program will you do? As your coach, I will help you pick a workout that is right for you. Beachbody has over 160 programs out there, such as P90x, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Slim in 6, Brazil Butt Lift, and Hip Hop Abs. With so many to choose from, based on your goals, lifestyle, and fitness level I will help you determine which one will be best. I chose to do P90X, but it doesn’t matter which workout program you choose, just make sure it’s one you are EXCITED to start.
2) Do you have a plan for your nutrition? Nutrition is such a big part of all of this. One of the benefits to getting a Beachbody program is that it comes with a nutrition guide and they have all been laid out for you by experts. In addition, I will share with you what helped me on my nutrition feel better so I was able to workout harder than I could before. Yes, Shakeology played a BIG part in this.
3) How will you be held accountable? My purpose of coaching you is to support you on your journey and give you all the tools you need to SUCCEED this time. If you use Facebook, I will connect you with our private group of others who have committed to getting healthy. And for even more accountability you can become connected on Teambeachbody.com which has a community of others all over the world going through their fitness journey. Remember… ultimately, YOU are the only one who can make the changes but it helps to have others to lean for support throughout it all.
4) What are you goals? Figure out EXACTLY what you are working towards and WHY you are committing to get in shape. I refer to it as a commitment period because for 90 days (or however long your program lasts), commit to giving it 100%. That means sticking to the workout schedule and to your nutrition plan. If you want BIG results you must give it all you have. Then, once you reach your goals we will work on maintaining that body you worked so hard to get!!
5) What motivates you? Money, contests, the scale, recognition, helping others, your family… figure out exactly WHY you want to get healthy right now and what your motivation is. Beachbody gives lots of incentives/contests/challenges where they literally pay people to get fit. They are PAYING us to get in the best shape of our lives! And once you learn firsthand how much all of this works (the workout, nutrition, accountability), you can then pay it forward and turn this into your career (being your own boss) and becoming a coach (if you choose). Figure out what your real motivation is. And when you start seeing the physical changes to your body and how the way your decision to live a healthier life impacts others around you to make changes in theirs, your life will never be the same.
Again, as your Beachbody coach I am committed to helping you achieve your own success in reaching those fitness goals at your fingertips.
Now… you just have to decide you want it…commit to it… and get ready for big changes! Email me when you’re ready and I’ll help you get started.
Let’s DO THIS!
By: Jamie Len Cumbo